Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where freedom leads

I did a rather odd thing a while back. I decided to opt out of my current life. Not talk about it, bitch about it but something snapped and I couldn't breath another breath of my life without jumping off a bridge metaphorically of course because I dislike extreme sports that would have me hurtling through the air. I will prefer the relative solidity of my friends rock and ice. Wind will have to be for other adventurers.

But adventuring I am. Gone is the life of a corporate person in Calgary. That reality drifted like smoke when I realized I needed freedom. Serenditipy has a way of tapping you on the shoulder and making things you thought impossible, possible - magic breathed in your face like smoke and you dare to fully inhale for once in your life, to feel the fragrance of life.

For me that is in the mountains, in the cool air of life as it is meant to be in natures fields and meadows, streams and grass and animals like bears.

I plan to move out to the sticks somewhere, set up shop in an area that have thoughts such as I do. Thoughts about climate changes and life changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home